- 2242 popolazione
- 217 m s.l.m altitudine
- 77,85 estensione
- 41% Umidità
- 2.1km/s Vento
Trasaghis is part of the three municipalities that surround the Lake of Cavazzo, nicknamed “Lake of the Three Municipalities”. The widespread territory of the municipality is characterized by the presence of woods and pastures, which lend themselves to beautiful and suggestive excursions. It’s a great place for water sports with its equipped areas and picnics in the open air on the lake shore.
The earthquake of 1976 has fatally wounded the artistic heritage of Trasaghis. The major churches (often newly built) was lost with frescoes of local importance (by Domenico Fabris, nineteenth century, in St. Michael New to Braulins and by Antonio Brolio, 1925, in Trasaghis) with altars (only two eighteenth century are preserved in Trasaghis) and varied furnishings. It is practically saved, although badly damaged, the church of S. Michele dei Pagani in Braulins.
In Peonis was rebuild the parish with very bold shapes (arch. Sergio Zanella of Udine), in via Chianet there is a devotional fresco triptych with the figures of the Madonna and Child adored by St. Anthony of Padua at the center, by St. John the Baptist on the left and on the right by St. Dominic. Painted in the second half of the eighteenth century and attributed to Biagio Cestari from Osoppo. Houses and churches was rebuilt often with architectural quality and able to offer an interesting insight into the work of reconstruction in Friuli. To remember the Town Hall (by Arch. Arnaldo Zuccato), the Church of St. Bartholomew in Alesso, inaugurated in 1988 (by arch. Lorenzo Pevere), noteworthy the fresco by the Hungarian artist Meszaros Gyorgj realized in 2000 on the ceiling of the Church of San Nicolò di Avasinis. This last locality, bent from the slaughter of 2 May 1945 in which more than fifty civilians were killed by retreating Nazi toupee, today is known for its Festival of Raspberry and Blueberry, fruit growing naturally on the hills behind the village. The Avasinis Festival organized by the local Pro Loco calls in the days around mid-August thousands of tourists from all over Central Europe.
Some details about Sportland
After the earthquake of 1976, when opened the Castle Savorgnan?