Palazzo delle Prigioni

The ancient pre-existing medieval tower is dated back before 1084 years ago as documents the donation and was the seat of judgments abbatial for centuries before being transformed into a prison during the Napoleonic era.

Placed in a dominant position on the Fella River, it consists of what remains of the castle fortifications.

The building presents externally roughly hewn stone walls. The facades are characterized by the windows rather sparse and devoid of any strict order, while access to the tower is by an outdoor staircase.

Internally, the ground floor, where there are the cells, has a characteristic vaulted ceiling.

It is currently used for exhibitions.